For businesses and producers of products looking to expand into new and overseas markets, or create succession plan to sell business as a licensable systerm.
Are you sizing your business growth and sales opportunities for expansion into new local or overseas markets?
Do you have aspirations to grow your business?
Or create a succession plan to sell or create a franchise model?
Appraising New and Growing Markets business and marketing training program offers a unique blend of business success advisory and support.
Our program will help you identify key business, market, sales, financial and operational challenges to overcome, create strong systems and deal with operational risks and costs, to correctly position your company. This robust training and coaching program will help you make informed decisions, reduce market risk, select the most viable approach to positioning your business and overcome problematic business planning and profitability goals.
Assess your market capability
Define or update your business model with an internal SWOT analysis
Review competitive market environment
Correctly position the company to create growth opportunities with the right product and service mix.
Size market potential
Evaluate distribution networks, demand trends and stage of enterprise to breakthrough growth and sales plateau.
Module 1: Identify business growth stage and challenges with business assessment, market capability and operations analysis
• Assess competitive advantage with internal SWOT analysis and update business model.
• Prepare qualitative market research on market opportunity, prospective customers’ needs, buying behaviours and triggers.
Module 2: Review the competitive market environment, operations and delivery systems
• Conduct a competitive scan and analysis of your products and service delivery team and systems.
• Review promotional and distribution strategies of competitors, and market connects.
Module 3: Size market potential, distribution networks and evaluate and select the best market entry strategy
• Identify attractive market segments, established industry associations, potential growth, and market size.
• Conduct PEST analysis and validate the market.
Module 4: Create a more competitive brand value and attraction to the target market
• Refine business and product brand with updated service descriptions.
• Correctly positioning the company to create growth opportunities. Prepare market entry, promotions and customer focus plan.
Module 5: Review cashflow infrastructure, financial and operational challenges to overcome.
(Support for Continuity or Succession planning)
• Overcome competition and market uncertainties.
• Create the right product mix for growth and market leadership.
• Invite investment capital for business growth or position the business model for sales as a tradeable entity or licensable system.
Each module is approached as a staged approach with a commitment of 8 hours of contact time for consultation, a collaborative review and supported actions to agreed outcomes.
This is scheduled to be completed within a 2- 3 week period. Relevant assessments and project checklists with agreed work time frames are set up for a progressive capability development and skills report.
This training and coaching program can be delivered in part with a one on one meetings, either in person or via telephone, with follow-up communications via email, and video conference. To commerce, we start by discussing your business plan and marketing capability.
The investment for each module is NZ$1600+GST or $200 x 8 hours per module.
This program is approved for a 50% capability development grant, managed by the Regional Business Partner Network.